Business opportunities in Uganda. Population in Uganda nowadays is 41,49 million people and more than 70% are using mobile phones and are cellular users.
As Africa region is very profitable and good market for GSM termination, Uganda is not an exception because of high population and cheap local calls.
So what is GSM termination business– its ready made business in telecommunications, money from this business comes as a difference between international price of call and local price of call.
As Uganda has a lots of local mobile networks you can choose the best operator to make money, the biggest one is MTN – is the largest telecom company in Uganda, with 11.2 million subscribers as of 30 June 2017
So what you need for start GSM termination business in Uganda:
- Choose network which you will be termination, it can be 1 network or few networks
- To buy SIM cards of networks you chose
- To buy special equipment: GSM gateway and SIM Box
- To find location where you will place system
- To have Internet and electricity on location
- Time to run your profitable business (4 hours a day and you will generate thousands of dollars)
- Start receiving traffic from transit companies
If all things which mentioned above you have – it is time to be owner of the best new business.
Read our previous post about Uganda: Find your key to success in business with GSM termination in Uganda
Read our the most popular posts about GSM termination business:
Most interesting answers and reviews about Call termination from Quora
Facebook comments and reviews about GSM termination
What is GSM termination: a profitable business, fraud, or the good mission?
How to start profitable VoIP GSM termination business?
Choosing Anti SIM Blocking Solution for Call Termination
GSM termination security: calmness for business owner and stable income
Or share the business idea with your friends!